Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's not about old women caressing nude statues



I mean, I'll admit that's what it was about in the beginning. The way she had abandoned her umbrella with that devil-may-care attitude, rushed over and leapt up onto the base to cup David's balls in her hand with that girlish grin, her supposed husband standing to the side, speechless. That by itself is nearly priceless.

Then I started to take a closer look at the rest of the photo. At first glance it looks like the main statue is a poor replica of Michaelangelo's David, with the shoulders overly muscled and the hair too long and thick. Look at it again and you will see that has to be the Hoff. I know it's not tall enough to be David Hasselhoff, even in real life he is a little taller than that, but I didn't say it was well done, however, it is surely David Hasselhoff. Hence the girlish grin.

Even more interesting, one of the busts in the back appears to be Charles Bronson, which leads me to believe that this is a new theme park in North Korea, possibly in the dear leader's side yard.

So huge props to Min Yen Chien for sending this in. Kim Jong-il, David Hasselhoff and Charles Bronson in one post, get outta here, you made my morning

No comments: